Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Date Night w/ N'East Style: Midnight in Paris

Date Night w/ N'East Style presents: Midnight in Paris

Making his second appearence in our Date Night Series, Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris was a perfect choice to kick off the new season. Head on over to N'East Style for Christine's look and download your free Date Night Soundtrack courtesy of Gabe at A History of My World. And for your viewing pleasure, I'm throwing in a literary study guide to the movie so you can impress your date with brillant insights about Gertrude Stein's art collection and Picasso's many lovers.



Details:

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Woody Allen movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent film....put Woddy back in my good graces....not that he was worried about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer! Thanks for sharing Skip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great film.
    I love Brody as Dali, "Dalee, Dalee...Da-leeee!". I explained to my elder daughter it was a fantasy time travel film for art and literature nerds.
    Woody is and has been for me for years in my top 5 favorite directors.

    ReplyDelete