Friday, May 28, 2010

Dressing Avery: Let's Be Preppy


This week's Dressing Avery comes from Katie, a sophomore prep from the University of South Carolina, who is doing a wonderful job at Let's Be Preppy.  I especially love her Outfit of the Day series. I'm definitely taking notes for Avery in the future. Enjoy!

This outfit is all about an introduction to summer! The madras material is lightweight and comfy for kids of all sizes. The ruffle on the top is darling for little girls and will keep them cool at the same time. I love how the outfit also not one piece. That allows for other mixing and matching while all still going together very easily. I also love the baby sized Jack Rogers. They are adorable on adults, and even sweeter on little ones. Adding a touch of madras in a headband will keep the summery hair out of every little girls' eyes as well as polishing off a very cute little look!







Jack Rogers


Dressing Avery is a series of posts where I ask bloggers to come up with the perfect outfit for my daughter. If you or your significant other would like to participate, send me an email at Skipbrooks9@gmail.com and I'll send you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment